- 10 Phrases Designers Hate Hearing (And What We Wish We Could Say Back)
- 7 Overused Fonts That Make Me Want To Give Up On Life
- What I Wish My Clients Knew About Social Media Marketing
- Free eBook: How To Be A Freelance Graphic Designer
- 8 Marketing Questions To Ask In Your Creative Brief
- The Ups And Downs Of Collaborative Design
- 10 New Year’s Resolutions For Graphic Designers
- Winning New Clients With A Polished Elevator Pitch
- Why Graphic Designers Need To Know About Marketing
- 6 Ways To Generate A Side Income As A Graphic Designer
Browse posts by category
Tag Archives: funny
This was originally posted a couple of weeks ago but due to a small glitch, most of our readers were unable to access it. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please enjoy!
Dear clients and potential clients of the world,
We, your graphic designers, web designers, and other ... Continue Reading
We thought we’d start the week with a little bit of fun. Here are a few links to fun and funny things to give you a little laugh and get you in a good mood for the week ahead. Just a warning, though, some of these may be funny because the hit close to home. Enjoy!
Disclaimer About These Rants: These are meant to be entertaining, to give you something to think about, and to stimulate discussion. These are opinions; sometimes unpopular opinions, sometimes harsh opinions, but the operative word is (you guessed it) opinions. This is not mean to hurt anyone’s feelings. Please feel free to ... Continue Reading
Sometimes it really feels like the design business would be amazing if it wasn’t for all those damned clients. Unfortunately, we usually have to bite our tongues when a client makes a stupid request that’s going to make our lives harder. Here’s a little catharsis for you.
“I can’t really ... Continue Reading
This post really doesn’t require a lot of introduction. This is just a simple plea to the world to let these poor, overused typefaces go home and have a nice long rest. Maybe in a couple of decades they can come back and do cameo appearances on prime-time sitcoms, but for now I think retirement is in order.
... Continue Reading